Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

fx files.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

How do you make .fx files?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Done a bit of googling -- sure you have too, not much to be found.

You have DeLuxe right? I've a hunch it'll be buried somewhere in the SDK. Makes sense, doesn't it? Since only one in a million can get to grips with the SDK we can't expect to find too much information despite the employment of our best friend Google.

Tell me I'm not making any sense and I'll shut up. 😁

Tell me I do make sense... and you know what you owe me 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

Done a bit of googling -- sure you have too, not much to be found.

You have DeLuxe right? I've a hunch it'll be buried somewhere in the SDK. Makes sense, doesn't it? Since only one in a million can get to grips with the SDK we can't expect to find too much information despite the employment of our best friend Google.

Tell me I'm not making any sense and I'll shut up. 😁

Tell me I do make sense... and you know what you owe me 🍻

Google is useless with fsx stuff because people don't pay to advertise their site on it. You made sense and ill start digging. Cheers 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

I'll buy you a six pack Tailhook. There's nothing to be found anywhere. 'Tis a puzzlement. Whatever happened to the days when you would buy some software and you got a manual with it? The documentation for the SDK is buried all over the place as mysterious HTML files. Why couldn't someone at ACES cobble together a comprehensive, printable PDF file. What do they think they're hiding. So far, I've spent extra bucks just to get the SDK and have found nothing that I'm able to use. I also pluncked down thirty-five dollars for the "gmax Bible", which I'm sure would work just fine if you were running FS2002. And then there's the gibberish from the FSX Guru???? I'm not illiterate either. I made a pretty good living as a professional audio design engineer and have had to deal with all kinds of tech stuff, but never in my forty plus years of experience have I had to pull teeth just to get a tid bit of information. It's unbelievable. Mad

Later ... Art

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

It's all a conspiracy

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

You're right, warlord40, they're after us.... Fear we're all gonna die! Fear

Later ... Art

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I wish it were a mere conspiracy...

Microsoft the Orwellian Big Brother is more like it 😳