Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

not FS2004 but is still pretty cool

Pro Member Trainee
Bello Trainee

Hey-
Check out this great site that is giving away totally free iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in free stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete and online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12152819, PLEASE.... I really need your help to get the IPod.

Guest Ed Guest

I won't even open the page; I've got enough viruses and spyware for this month, thank you.

From what you describe, it sounds like a Pyramid Game. Look it up. It's a scam. There's no such thing as a "free" iPod.

Number one rule: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Ed, you're a genius!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

They are $299.99 retail (I have one 😀). I don't think a company would give them out free. Unless it's Oprah's company Wink

Definately a scam! Devil

Pro Member Chief Captain

I feel kinda bad for you now...You got suckered into one of those things...i hope you have a huge email inbox...oh by the way, i clicked on your link to see how it goes.

Truthfully, I think you're makin a BIG mistake with this thing...I once recieved an email to get a hindu lotto. Well, i've said all i can say, good luck with it.

Pro Member Trainee
Bello Trainee

Trust me it is for real!!!!!!!

Last edited by Bello on Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total
Guest Ed Guest

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Ed, you're a genius!

Nah, just a rocket scientist. 😉

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain

No it's not, we're not that dumb here...why not try www.panelshop.com and apply at their forums!!!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Fire_Emblem and Ed,

It's good that you warned this guy. These pyramid places depend on the 2% that will bite on something like this. --YO DUDE, listen to these guys on Fly Away because they know what they are talking about!!! --Like Ed has said, .."there's no such thing as a free i pod!"

<<" I am flying off to get my new i pod!"

lilsadam Guest

I beg to differ. I received mine last week. I completed all the steps in August, but I'm holding the iPod 40Gb in my hands. I love it. I admit, though, unless you've got some willing friends and a bit of time, this isn't worth it. For me, it was. I love my ipod!!

G'luck. There are other sites like the free ipod one. There's one for free computers and monitors and the like. If only we could get a free flight simulator gear one set up....

Adam

Pro Member Trainee
Bello Trainee

Thanks for the support. You're the only one!

Pro Member Chief Captain

see, he's the ONLY one, and a guest at that. I'm not saying i dont trust guests, i trust the regulars, but i've never seen him/her/it on here before, so i dinno