cessna 210

Pro Member Trainee
aviationperson Trainee

looking for a cessna 210 for fsx. freeware.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Did you ever try to be a gentleman and offer some help?

Poke in Eye

Later ... Art

Pro Member First Officer

Hi aviationperson, it's not free, but Carenado has one. 🙂

Later ... Art

Pro Member First Officer

You're right Captain. It seems obvious from his join date and number of posts that he is intimately familiar with the sim community and should know better than to ask a question like that. I'm sorry that I asked you to act like a gentleman because it would be just that, an act.

Later ... Art

Pro Member Trainee
aviationperson Trainee

ok, im sorry if ive been asking too much. i have been looking on my own ever since i got fsx which was about 2 years ago. I just now joined because i didnt know how this forum thing worked out so i thought i would try it and i got a little carried away. from now on i will look for my own dowloads. and just to let you know i couldnt find any of the ones i posted

Pro Member First Officer

Hey, aviationperson - if you are able to comprehend the English language, you would understand from my posts that I was just trying to help you out. 🙄

Later ... Art

Pro Member Trainee
aviationperson Trainee

effieveda
I know you were trying to help me. I was mainly talking to the people who said if i even tried looking on my own.

Pro Member First Officer

Case closed. 🙂

Regards ... Art

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...