Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Finally got it :D

Pro Member First Officer
Bartfs First Officer

Finally got the Flytampa scenery Wink

Let me take you for a ride Exclamation Razz

Off the Saint Barth's

^- My favorite Wink

Powering through after a touch and go, off to Saba Exclamation

^- I haven't put my wheels down fully, was too risky with the extremely short runway

Back to Sint Maarten Wink

Thanks for watching.. Wink
I need a GFX update Embarassed Razz

Thanks to Carenado for the great plane and Matt Hinchliffe for the awsome paint !

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Love the screenshots. Always love flytampa st.maarten scenery.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

That was freakin sweet!

I have been thinking about getting that scenery... this has made my mind up. Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Bartfs wrote:

I need a GFX update Embarassed Razz

Are you serious Shocked

Pro Member First Officer
Bartfs First Officer

Cheeks wrote:

Bartfs wrote:

I need a GFX update Embarassed Razz

Are you serious Shocked

I got a Nvidia 6150LE Rolling Eyes Razz
Thinking about buying a 7600GT/GS Wink

Pro Member Captain
Steve (SpiderWings) Captain

Beautiful shots Bart. The more I see and hear about that scenery the more tempted I am to get it.

I love the one with the jeep in the foreground. And then the one on short final for RW 12 - cockpit view.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Bartfs wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Bartfs wrote:

I need a GFX update Embarassed Razz

Are you serious Shocked

I got a Nvidia 6150LE Rolling Eyes Razz
Thinking about buying a 7600GT/GS Wink

How much FPS do you get because with that card, your pics look beautiful!

Pro Member First Officer
Bartfs First Officer

Cheeks wrote:

Bartfs wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Bartfs wrote:

I need a GFX update Embarassed Razz

Are you serious Shocked

I got a Nvidia 6150LE Rolling Eyes Razz
Thinking about buying a 7600GT/GS Wink

How much FPS do you get because with that card, your pics look beautiful!

8-15 (tops 20) Embarassed Razz

The graphic card isn't even in this chart Razz
http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Bartfs wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Bartfs wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Bartfs wrote:

I need a GFX update Embarassed Razz

Are you serious Shocked

I got a Nvidia 6150LE Rolling Eyes Razz
Thinking about buying a 7600GT/GS Wink

How much FPS do you get because with that card, your pics look beautiful!

8-15 (tops 20) Embarassed Razz

The graphic card isn't even in this chart Razz
http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html

Haha, I got a Radeon 9250, Im in the same boat as you Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Lovely shots Bartfs Very Happy , the St Maarten scenery is superb!

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

Lovely shots Bartfs Very Happy , the St Maarten scenery is superb!

Yes

Pro Member First Officer
Bartfs First Officer

VegasFlyer wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

Lovely shots Bartfs Very Happy , the St Maarten scenery is superb!

Yes

Thanks Very Happy

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions