Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Texas Woman Sues American Airlines After Flight Turns X-Rate

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Harris County, Texas, native Centava Dozier, 21, filed a $200,000 lawsuit Monday against American Airlines, alleging that a passenger masturbated in the seat next to her and then ejaculated on her hair.

Dozier was on her way to visit family and friends in L.A., MyFOXHouston reports.

The suit claims Dozier was sitting in an empty row when the plane took off, and then fell asleep. When she woke up, she says she found a substance in her hair and a man masturbating in the seat next to her.

Dozier claims that when she asked the flight attendants for help, and requested the man be removed and taken back to his assigned seat, the staff did nothing, MyFOXHouston reports.

American Airlines officials maintain that appropriate action was taken and the man was arrested when the plane landed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The moral of the story: Wear a shower cap next time you fly AA. Razz

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Ewwww. just... Ewwwwww

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

She should be suing the man involved not American airlines.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

Agreed

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

She should be suing the man involved not American airlines.

personally in my opinion i think she could actually sue both of them(if it`s possible)

the man - for whackn' it next to her and his "stuff" getting on her

&

AA for not doing anything to help the poor lady and for the crazed sick man

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Hey Vegas you read the Airliners.Net forums too Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
Lee198 First Officer

Speaking as a police officer (yes, I admit to it), the guy got arrested, which is what should happen.
The airline staff should really have done something, as they are responsible for passenger safety whilst in flight, but the current "sue you" credo does tick me off.
Sueing people or organisations to regain lost funds is fine, but sueing because something has happened doesn't make it all better and doesn't turn back the clock.
Too many people these days see an opportunity to make money out of unfortunate situations. It's become a very cynical world.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Hey Vegas you read the Airliners.Net forums too Very Happy

Yes, sir!!! Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

Lee198 wrote:

Speaking as a police officer (yes, I admit to it), the guy got arrested, which is what should happen.
The airline staff should really have done something, as they are responsible for passenger safety whilst in flight, but the current "sue you" credo does tick me off.
Sueing people or organisations to regain lost funds is fine, but sueing because something has happened doesn't make it all better and doesn't turn back the clock.
Too many people these days see an opportunity to make money out of unfortunate situations. It's become a very cynical world.

So true!