HDQR.net

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

They are a scam, a fraud,and they ripped me off $60!!!

hdqr.net sell cdkeys for all the best games out there, looks very professional and all, but some chinese or japanese person by the name of Katsuyuki Kondo has ripped off so many people in the same way.Verification all checked out, but it wasn't till I filed a case with paypal,that I stumbled across this forum (there is bad language, so young ones are advised not to look)

http://forums.blasteroids.com/thread_view.cfm/464956

I realise I'll never get my money back now, just hope none of you guys accidently do the same thing.

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

And to think I could of gave you a free cd key and or the whole game. Man you sure did get ripped off.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

give them random CC info and if they take it then they are a couple of stupid Censored Censored Censored who are poor as Censored and fat as Censored and have no lifes what so ever

sorry for the censored language but have to get the point out

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

also i just looked at there wow key thing and they are full of Censored because you dont need a key to install the game the key is used to create an account they are a fraud dont buy anything from them

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Try using torrent next time. You will be amazed how much free stuff you can get including cracked FS9 payware add-ons! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

Try using torrent next time. You will be amazed how much free stuff you can get including cracked FS9 payware add-ons! 😉

Vegas, how NAUGHTY of you!!! 😀
Why dont you just BUY the game which is the right thing to do 🙄
Torrents are illegal btw and they brought down some payware aircraft producers like PSS 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Torrents are illegal btw...

Well, in that case I'd sue the American Army if I were you... you'd top Bill Gates on the rich men's list after that

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Torrents are illegal btw...

Well, in that case I'd sue the American Army if I were you... you'd top Bill Gates on the rich men's list after that

😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I ain't payin $50 for a virtual aircraft! 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

I was actually trying for keys for Dawn of War,winter assault,dark crusade and soulstorm, But that aint going to happen no more
( I had given the booklets (containing the keys) to a friend who inadvertantly, skipped town with them)so I needed fresh ones

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

I ain't payin $50 for a virtual aircraft! 😉

Thats where Freeware comes in......

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...