Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

fs9 (FS2004) does not open correctly any more - only the log

Pro Member Trainee
Armand Jadot (flyawayagp) Trainee

Good morning or evening,
After use one program which manages Textures of the sceneriess and aircrafts of FS2004 there
is notaverage of launching this one correctly. The window opens with the logo then…. planting.
In the Manager of tasks FS9 appears as “does not answer”. I must actuate “Finale of task”.
Can you indicate the procedure to be followed to me to cure this serious problem, or them
modifications to be made in register base, but I am not familiar there.
I have, by 5 times, désinstalled fs9 then Installed like so new. That it is while placing the dsk4 or
by exchanging the fs9 (1,394MB) of origin by NO Cd (516 KB).
Which pleasure if somebody could help me. In any case THANK YOU in advance.

NB. It is my first step on this forum and i am not familiarized with the English and i do not goed
interprete all procedure in this forum. My Excuses for this.

OOARM

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you follow this step by step you'll get rid of the Sim from you machine.
If you miss a step parts of it will still be there and it won't work right.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/3805/

Good luck and let us know how you did.

The only other way...reinstall the operating system but that's too much to do when this will work.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

flyawayagp wrote:

Good morning or evening,
After use one program which manages Textures of the sceneriess and aircrafts of FS2004 there
is notaverage of launching this one correctly. The window opens with the logo then…. planting.

If I understand you correctly, it is the: 'program which manages Textures of the sceneriess and aircrafts of FS2004 there' that causes the problem.

I would uninstall / de-install this program first.

What is the name of this program and where did you get it?

Pro Member Trainee
Armand Jadot (flyawayagp) Trainee

THANK YOU with you two.
Answer to Tailhook : it af-to lie itself of JabTex but this program functions perfectly and I wrote with his author. he cannot absolutely be blamed, want i have utilisated on one other PC, but it was an good idea. Thank you.
Answer to Radarman : I note and I will do that immediately. THANK YOU for your kindness and also speed to answer. Very pleasant.

armand (OOARM)