Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Washington, DC (KIAD) to Ontario, CA (KONT)

Pro Member First Officer
Steve_Iles First Officer
Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

Nice quality!

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

When I used to have fs2004 my scenery never looked like that. Tell me how you got no blurries and what type of scenery do you use.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Nice quality!

I agree. Some good shots there Steve.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve_Iles First Officer

bawls327 wrote:

When I used to have fs2004 my scenery never looked like that. Tell me how you got no blurries and what type of scenery do you use.

Scenery
Ultimate Terrain USA + Alaska & Canada + Europe, FS Global SE, The whole collection of FS Genesis for FS9, All of Fly Tampa, Flight Environment, GE Pro + GE, Imagine Sim Detroit, KLGA, Denver Newark & New Orleans, Blue Print KIAD, FS Water (this isn't installed), Aerosoft Manhattan, Megahubs which consist of Los Angeles - New York JFK - Chicago O'Hare - Atlanta - Houston G. Bush - Orlando

Thanks guys

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

Steve_Iles wrote:

bawls327 wrote:

Scenery
Ultimate Terrain USA + Alaska & Canada + Europe, FS Global SE, The whole collection of FS Genesis for FS9, All of Fly Tampa, Flight Environment, GE Pro + GE, Imagine Sim Detroit, KLGA, Denver Newark & New Orleans, Blue Print KIAD, FS Water (this isn't installed), Aerosoft Manhattan, Megahubs which consist of Los Angeles - New York JFK - Chicago O'Hare - Atlanta - Houston G. Bush - Orlando

Thanks guys

Did you pay for all of that? You must be rich Shocked

Pro Member First Officer
Steve_Iles First Officer

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Did you pay for all of that? You must be rich Shocked

That's only half of it. Here's the full list

Scenery

Aircraft
Overland Airbus & Boeing packs, PMDG 600-700-800-900, PMDG B1900C, PIC 737-300/400/500, PSS Airbus A319/A320/A321, CLS A300-600, Areosoft BAe 146, RFP 747-200 Boxed version,

Utilities
FS Passengers, Active Sky 6.5, Walk & follow, Radar Contact 4.3, FS Build, FS2Crew for the default 737, Shockwave 3d Lights

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

He probably did pay for it either that or he torrented it. I love the terrain but I just cant get over that you havent blurries anywhere. I had Ultimate Terrain, GE PRO, and some of fs genesis and I had some blurriers here and there.

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

First and last shots are both wicked Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

WOW MAN, amazing shots, i havent been in this forum for years, and those screenshots, and others are making me to come back fs world. BTW I knew you were liono, with your screenshots, i thought so....eheheh.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve_Iles First Officer

All the add-on's that I own are brought via download or shop. You'll be surprised that a couple a month soon add's up.

Thanks for the comments guys. More to come this weekend, or even Friday