A380 Cockpit 360 viewer

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Looks impressive!🙂

http://www.gillesvidal.com/blogpano/cockpit1.htm

Works equally well in ie or firefox(just for tailhook 😂 )

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Lee198 First Officer

Wow! Lots of space in the back there. I see it's got a HUD too.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Oh goodness! Thanks!

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

3 Jump Seats ???? WOW!!! 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I've seen this a zillion times. sure is impressive! 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

if you hold down the turn button, it makes you want to throw up 😀
But I do indeed like it, be good if this became a permenant feature of all aircraft in FS.
I dont know if any body else has the program: Aerofly Professional Delux (which is designed for flying model planes)they also use a 360 panoramic picture in which you fly in.Absolutly awesome.

Pro Member First Officer
Vanya First Officer

I wish my simulators were that realistic! Having a keyboard in front of me, the dining room table behind me, the bookshelf 2 feet to my right and empty space for 5 feet to my left helps distract from the feeling of being immersed in a cockpit displayed on a flat 20" screen...

Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

ive been inside a real a380 cockpit on singapore airlines 9v-ska look

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Wow pretty cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

How in the hell did you pull that one off??

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

yeah....where were the marshals?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Just let evryone else get off, kindly ask the flight attendant if you can visit the cockpit, hopefully she will say yes

Pro Member First Officer

well its a long story,

i have leukaemia (blood cancer) and in england there is a charty called dreams come true which grants wishes to ill children/teenagers.

my dream was to fly on the A380, and have a look in the cockpit

i was asking all the way going from LHR to SIN if i could have a look in the cockpit and have a chat with the captain, all the time they said no its against saftey regulations

turns out that i got the worst luck ever and contracted shingles the day after we landed in singapore,

so after 2 weeks getting over shingles it was time to fly home to wet old england 😂

as you could guess i was asking all the way back, but it was also my mothers 40th birthday so i asked one of the cabbin attendants if they could ask the captain to make an announcment that it was her 40th,

they went and asked for me but they said the couldn make an AUDIO announcment but they could display a message on the entertainment systems

as i had been pestering them all flight they had either given up or were just a VERY kind crew,

so after we touched down and taxied into LHR we hung around to take a few photos of the cabin ect... and the flight attendant that i asked abou th the announcment came over to me and said "zakk zakk! the captain wants to see you" so he had obviously asked the captain about the announcment

we went to the front of the cabin and stood talking to the captain for about 10 mins then he took me into the fight deck and game me a guided tour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there were 2 armed police outside tho keeping an eye on us

SINGAPORE AIRLINES ARE THE BEST EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!
me and the captain

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Sweet! 😎

Pro Member First Officer

cheers
Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Really glad you got what you wanted in the end mate

🙂

I remember in the 80's when i was about 10, going in the cockpit of a 747 enroute from heathrow to canada after my parents asked if I could, nobody caread about security then and the pilot showed me what all the buttons do at 35,000 feet 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

yeah aviation was great untill those terrorist wa****s put a stop to it at 9/11 (Rest.in.Peace.victims)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...