53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
if not 2 ty
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 15

Pro Member Trainee
TOM FOX (SAM55882) Trainee

it has been a long long long long time that i have been on line and when i got back on i could not login to flyawaysimulation for any thing i tho i was login in but no and when i did the forgot password link and i put in my username sam55882 it say send but see i could not see that e-mail because i did not have that e-mail account any more so i e-mail you guys at flyawaysimulation and did not get any thing for a long time i think it was becuase you guys was trying to fine my account info and then i send one more and now here iam and i thank you so so so so so so so much the hard working staff at flyawaysimulation.com make this web site what it is today well that and us but thank you again.
SINCERELY YOURS
MR. TOM L FOX Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

How about press three if you have no idea what you are going on about?

It's late here... I need my ugly sleep.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

LIEK LOL DUDA SI THES LIEK WUT U MEAN LOL T HAS BEN A LONG LONG LONG LONG TIEM TAHT I HAEV BEN ON LIEN AND WHEN I GOT BAK ON I CUD NOT LOGIN 2 FLYAWAYSIMULATION FOR ANY THNG I THO I WAS LOGIN IN BUT NO AND WH3N I DID DA FORGOT PASWORD LINK AND I PUT IN MAH UESRNM3 SM582 IT SAY S3ND BUT SE I CUD NOT SE TAHT 3-MALE B/C I DID NOT HAEV TAHT E-MALE ACOUNT ANY MOR3 SO I E-MALE U GUYS AT FLYAWAYSIMULATION AND DID NOT G3T ANY THNG FOR A LONG TIEM I THINK IT WAS BCUAES U GUYS WAS TRYNG 2 FIEN MAH ACOUNT INFO AND TH3N I SAND ONE MORE AND NOW H3RA IM AND I THANK U SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH DA HARD WORKNG STAF AT FLYAWAYSIMULATIONCOM!1!1! MAEK THES W3B SIET WUT IT SI 2DAY WEL TAHT AND US BUT THANK U AGANE!!1!!1!1

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Come again?

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Ever read the book 'Stranger in a Strange World' by Heinlein?
That's how I feel when I read posts like this.

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

I didnt read that book....

Pro Member Captain
Luke (warlord40) Captain

Neutral

Last edited by Luke (warlord40) on Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Kc (puppy-paw) First Officer

oh well someone hase to lol

Pro Member Trainee
Paul (W5PDA) Trainee

Eet's nyce tu sea dat dere's peepull that spell wurse den aye dew