Funny Airplane story

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Ok, It was my first time flying transatlantic, and also my first time flying in a 747. We were on approach, and I did not sleep at all, so i'm running on 30+ hours without sleep. I heard a noise, later, another, and another. So i moved over to look out the window at the wing, and nearly had a heart attack, cause the wing was breaking apart! Seriously, it bent down and curved inward so bad!

BTW: It was also the first time i ever saw flaps...

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

WOW! That sounds scary Fear Did you land safely? I know! You crashed...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

No no no, i was a passenger, in a REAL one...The joke of the story was I saw the flaps fully extended, thats what i meant...lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Oooh! I misunderstood your story. I'm sorry.
I got it now. Anyhow, nice story.

I don't remember my first transatlantic flight, but I did like 4 or 5 (in real life, as you were saying in your story). So I can't tell my story, but I can say that when I was little I asked the flight attendant to go to the cockpit. Finally, I went to the cockpit. It was really cool. All the buttons and switches were moving by themselves. I was little, so I didn't understand what was happening there.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 I remember my first flight,Gatwick to Faro,and I sat the whole flight watching a washer under a rivet rotate on the wing Fear

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Every time I take a window seat by the wing, I love to watch the flaps deploy. When they start coming out I always say" show me your feathers you beautiful thing". It is a lovely thing to see.

PH Guest

Agus- I am old and still don't understand what all the switches are for!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...