SearchSearch 

Getting started with FSX

Pro Member Trainee
luigi_m_ Trainee

I'm looking to buy a new PC to start running FSX on, and need a little bit of advice. I've narrowed down two PC's I'd like to buy :

Firstly, which would you recommend out of the two? Secondly, they both have 1GB Graphics cards, but knowing nothing about graphics cards, should I aim for a PC with an 8800 GT to really get good graphics from FSX? I'm also looking to buy a new monitor, and would like a little advice on which type of model (size, pixelation) to go for. I'm looking to spend about £150 on a monitor.

2 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

luigi_m_ wrote:

I'm looking to buy a new PC to start running FSX on, and need a little bit of advice. I've narrowed down two PC's I'd like to buy :

Firstly, which would you recommend out of the two? Secondly, they both have 1GB Graphics cards, but knowing nothing about graphics cards, should I aim for a PC with an 8800 GT to really get good graphics from FSX? I'm also looking to buy a new monitor, and would like a little advice on which type of model (size, pixelation) to go for. I'm looking to spend about £150 on a monitor.

javascript:emoticon('Off Topic!')

This SHOULD BE IN FSX GENERAL! Censored !
Off Topic! Off Topic!

Censored By Radar

Do not attack other members!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

Sorry about that. I sorta had computer trouble(ON MY MAC! Now that is a surprise. Maybe MS has contaminated Apple!!!) so I was very frusterated. And, if that word was censored, why aren't other, more horrible words in the other forums? Oh ya, it can take a REALLY long time to go through those. I'm sorry about that. Oops! Embarassed