SearchSearch 

727 & Concorde

Pro Member First Officer
Rambunctious First Officer

Hi, I'm looking for a good [freeware] 727 package - Nice panel, and a few o/s textures. I did a search here, but only found discussions on commercial stuff. I also am a die-hard 56k'er so, I'd like to get some feedback from successful users before I start chewing up the bandwidth...

Also, I tried the French site that FEM recommended for the concorde. Don't know if my 2 years of French has finally worn completely off, but I'll be buggered if I can find the craft on that site.

Just a side point, I notice fs9 has concorde settings in the menu. Is that because the concorde was only in beta when they released the s/w, or is there another reason why they seem to "half support" this bird?

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer

Thanks! Looks like my French has worn off after all.

For anyone else who might be looking, the panel's under construction at the mom, so... must... be... patient...

I signed up at the va, but obviously haven't been haanging around the watercooler long enough Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
jetman35 First Officer

join up at www.deltava.org for a awesome 727

This plane is sweet!!! I just drop in a new sound pack and a new panel pack. This plane flys well and pretty easy to land.

JetMan

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

jetman, the installer for the 727 at DVA comes with a downloadable realistic panel and sounds...

OH, who are you on there, I'm Alex B. I'm the guy who created the uproar about the 757 Captain Exam!

Pro Member First Officer

Yeah, that delta VA is a nice place to go! I got enrolled on the CRJ200 program, and that is not only a fun jet to fly, with great extras like radar & HUD - but the instaler does everything for you! Great news for those sick of trying to sort out zip flied odds & ends. I'd recommend it to anyone. 😀

Guest FEM Guest

yeah, but you gotta be a member to use/download them. I got in to the 757-200 F/O program