Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

united airlines boeing 737-500 approach into TNCM

Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

just brought the 737 pic add on so i thought id post some pics from the first flight

all comments welcome

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

Very nice! I liked the new angles.

Pro Member First Officer

thanks

i have just ordered the: Wilco 777, PMDG 747-400 X, and DHC-6 Twin Otter X
and today i got the airbus a340-500/600, so ill have a new thread with some from the airbus going on tonight

Pro Member Trainee
james (blackforce) Trainee

wow man very nice is that fsx? and what are you using to see from the wing view inside? woow some of the best shots i have ever seen good job Shocked

Pro Member First Officer
ab1332 First Officer

WOW! awesome shots. Very Happy :

Pro Member Trainee
Mikael (Lentomikael) Trainee

Payware plane? What's it called and where I can get it...

Great picks Exclamation

Pro Member First Officer

blackforce wrote:

wow man very nice is that fsx? and what are you using to see from the wing view inside? woow some of the best shots i have ever seen good job Shocked

the inside views are on the "aircraft view" then you cycle thru (using A) then move around the cabin,

it is payware and it is 737 pilot in command from justflight (http://justflight.com/product.asp?pid=116)

you can get it direct from justflight or your local game shops but i would personally use www.play.com - free delivery usualll next day to the UK

is about 30

Pro Member Trainee
james (blackforce) Trainee

and why would you get pmdg? i have the 737 's fs9 747 fs9 and 747 fsx, well it's just me but there stuff is way over priced and the only thing it hads nice about it is the fmc, wish i did't spend all that money, but the good thing is i will not buy any more of there stuff anybody want try and buy there stuff off me Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

emerald_flag wrote:

he said he was using 737 pro and it cost 30 pounds

so i said anyone willing to spend 30 pounds on a 737 just buy pmdg for about the same price and it's just about as close as you can get to flying a real 737

Well yes so would I. The PMDG 737 is for FS2004 only though. Also, if you want a little easier flying and less realism go with Wilco.

Pro Member First Officer

i have the pmdg 747 but they only do a pmdg 737 for fs2004 and i have fsx hence im using the 737pic add on and i got mine for a tenner of ebay so bag a bargain if u can

Pro Member Trainee
irish3 Trainee

Very Happy Great looking water effects! What add-on are you using?

Cheers,

irish3

Pro Member First Officer

irish3 wrote:

Very Happy Great looking water effects! What add-on are you using?

Cheers,

irish3

im not using a water effects add on its the standard fsx with the settings maxed out Very Happy

the plane is the just flight 737 pilot in command

Pro Member First Officer

emerald_flag wrote:

ye i forgot the pmdg 737 isnt out yet

the 747 is in the post tho

Pro Member First Officer
Kc (puppy-paw) First Officer

how did you get the pic in the cabin?

Pro Member First Officer

puppy-paw wrote:

how did you get the pic in the cabin?

the inside views are on the "aircraft view" then you cycle thru (using A) then move around the cabin using ctrl+shift+enter/backspace and so on