Anti aliasing help

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

okay when i turn my anti liasing to 8xS the highest i go into fs9 and theres no differnce its the same old jaggies not smoothed at all! so what can i do to make this anti liasing work.
Thanks 😀

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Bran09 wrote:

okay when i turn my anti liasing to 8xS the highest i go into fs9 and theres no differnce its the same old jaggies not smoothed at all! so what can i do to make this anti liasing work.
Thanks 😀

Try ticking the anti aliasing box in the display settings as well as the 8x aliasing with your grafix card

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

that didant work its wierd im using nhancer and thats not working either! i wonder what it is i never had a problem with anti liasing 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

What is Anti Liasing?

I've heard of Anti Aliasing...

In any event make sure the program has it checked... but also check your graphics cards settings to be sure it is not overriding it. What kinda card do you have anyway? nvidia??

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

ye i have a nivida 6800

Pro Member Chief Captain

I have had that one too... did you check in Nvidia settings, and what does it say in there?

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

i go into anti liasing turn that all way up and i apply but nothing happens i even save

Pro Member Chief Captain

Do you have it set to application controlled on the Anisotropic filter? If so FS is overriding the settings in the Nvidia control box.

If that don't work, not sure what to tell you. Play around with it... experiment...

and it is anti Aliasing....

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

nope not application controlled 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

this is how it looks

😞 to much jaggies

Pro Member First Officer
antone First Officer

That's better than anything I get on my modest system.

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

you thinks thats good?

Pro Member Chief Captain

It's not bad man...

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

im just a little annoyed with those jaggies on the belly

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Bran09 wrote:

im just a little annoyed with those jaggies on the belly

Well then get a new PC

Pro Member Trainee
mustangpilot Trainee

Looks fine to me too.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...