Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Dehavilland Dash 8

justinvt85 Guest

I would love to see a flyable version of the Dehavilland Dash 8. That is one of the best express props in the world. How could you not like it. I would also like to see a flyable McDonald Douglas MD83. OH!!!! and one more thing, the amount of traffic at some regional airports is a joke. I would love to see some heavier traffic at regional airports like Charlottesville (KCHO). Like maybe a couple of dehaviland dash 8.

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Agree - I love the Dash-8 both in real life and within the Sim.....

Why wait for FS2006 to feature one? The Just Flight Dash-8 add-on is really cheap these days from the Internet and is up there with the Top 3 add-ons in my view.

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I find it dis-concerting to find myself totally alone after landing at DFW. In real life, DFW is packed with heavy iron. Been there a few times.

fafdfdaf Guest

you can increase the amount of traffic in ATC options

Pro Member First Officer
lds_soldier First Officer

Here's a link for the DeHavilland Dash 8-102 download.

http://www.fsdome.com/aircraft.htm

Pro Member First Officer
Pro Member First Officer

I keep finding these things everywhere for you while I'm trying to find a better p-38 for me. It's not fair.

Oh yeah, here's one more.

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004props68.htm

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

justinvt85 wrote:

I would love to see a flyable version of the Dehavilland Dash 8. That is one of the best express props in the world.

No doubt that the Dash8 is a fine machine, but if you would permit me to suggest an alternative…give the Flight1 ATR-72 500 some consideration. I am fairly well settled on three FS aircraft. Each suits a specific need and are in my opinion the best add-on aircraft available.

Short Distance: Flight1 - Cessna 441 Conquest II
Medium Range: Flight1 - ATR-72 500
Long Haul: LevelD - Boeing 767

Others may have differing thoughts, but these three are the best I have flown.

(If you are looking for a heavy that is a little more “old school”, the CaptainSim Legendary 727 is very fine too  )