New 727-200's by Cantu

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Two new 727-200's by Erick Cantu, take a look at the screenshots with each, very impressive looking and outfitted aircraft.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=sjd27ups.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search
sjd27ups.zip
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=sjd27bax.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search
sjd27bax.zip

Radar

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Looks good.
D/loading now
Will let you know

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Umm... It needs a panel as it uses the default 737(so you have no chance of getting full power)
Hack
I popped my DC10 panel into it and its OK

Nice detailed aircraft 👍

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

RadarMan,

Thanks a ton. This is the language that I speak. Eric Cantu is one of my top two in terms of detailed frame rate friendly design. The Aloha in my avatar is one of Eric's 737-200's.

Thanks bud!

**For any who come along later and are having issues installing the panel, here is some help. (Works in FS9 with Erick Cantu's 'Vistaliner' 727-200.) FlightSim.Com How To: Install A Vistaliners 727 Panel:

-George 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

George,
He does build some beautifully detailed aircraft and doesn't churn them out like some of the others.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

RadarMan,

Exactly what I noticed as well. Seems Cantu is choosey (in a good way) about what he releases. I like his A/C also because he takes the time to make them look as if they have logged many hours and that obviously contributes to the realism factor in a bigtime way. ...Now, I am off to fly a route in his 737-200! 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...