9 Dragons

Pro Member Trainee
p1127 Trainee

Hi,

I am sure many of you know this, but thought I would post for those who don't. Just bought the latest (May-June) PC Pilot and the latest version of 9 Dragons Hong Kong is on their free DVD.

Many may have been put off earlier with the fairly complicated download. However this version has the auto-installer and literally takes minutes.

I was stunned with what must be the most comprehensive free airport/scenery out there. Spent hours with it today - brilliant! Managed to land first time with a 757! Not pretty but the playbacks look good from all angles, and it only gets better..

If you don't have this download then it really is a must.

Happy Landings

Dave

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

Indeed, I realize Kai Tak is GONE, but it WAS one of those airport that was and is simply too cool to not be in the game.
I have tried and tried to get a good Kai Tak in FS9, but until this came out, everything was dissapointing.
9 Dragon is the best there is, its something you all should get if you dig a challenge.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Kai Tak is a legend *full stop*

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...