FSX ILS glideslope

Pro Member Trainee
mitch0508 Trainee

hi

i just wanted to know, when you fly an ils and your coming into land in fsx does the ils do the glideslope aswell because it didnt do it in fs2004 when i tried. but fs2004 is probably diferent to fsx.

thanks in advance

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Kc (puppy-paw) Trainee

well on my one it dosent

Just here to help

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
BruceHolloway Trainee

FSX glide slope works perfectly. Don't forget to disconnect autopilot and auto throttle at threshold or you'll fly straight into the runway instead of onto it.

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

BruceHolloway wrote:

FSX glide slope works perfectly. Don't forget to disconnect autopilot and auto throttle at threshold or you'll fly straight into the runway instead of onto it.

Hee Hee, funny. I did that once. Banner on top: CRASH.

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

To your att’ Not all airports that they have ILS have vertical automatic guidance. I would try on major airport first. I have no doubt that it works on them

Pro Member Trainee
BruceHolloway Trainee

Hey Mitch, just another thought on that, you can always click on the visual glide path and actually see it. Generally though, if the airport lists ILS radio frequencies for the runway then glide slope should be complete.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...