Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Virtual cockpit malfunctions

Pro Member Trainee
mjsw999 Trainee

Hi,

I've been trying to install new aircraft on FSX but when I try to fly them the panel doesn't show in the virtual cockpit view. I'm following the installation instructions but maybe I'm missing something.

Can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks.

-mj.

Pro Member First Officer
zakk hutton (chez64) First Officer

is it payware or freeware

Pro Member Trainee
mjsw999 Trainee

Freeware as far as I can tell.

Pro Member First Officer

some freeware stuff dosent have a very good vc hence you may not be able to get the panels

drop a few screenies on of it

Pro Member Trainee
mjsw999 Trainee

Thanks for your help.

The planes I've downloaded have come from this site, is there usaully a problem like this? What are screenies?

When I've been installing them, I've just been dragging the aeroplane file into the simobject/planes directory. I'm wondering if this is a problem with the guages file?

The instructions say to just drop the guages in the guages folder but whether or not I do this it doesn't seem to make a difference. Could you possibly elaborate on how to properly install the guages file? Can I just place it in the aeroplane file then place it all into the simobject/planes directory?

Thanks again.

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

What's the download?

Pro Member Trainee
mjsw999 Trainee

Well its quite a few of them. e.g. F105

Pro Member First Officer

mjsw999 wrote:

Thanks for your help.

The planes I've downloaded have come from this site, is there usaully a problem like this? What are screenies?

When I've been installing them, I've just been dragging the aeroplane file into the simobject/planes directory. I'm wondering if this is a problem with the guages file?

The instructions say to just drop the guages in the guages folder but whether or not I do this it doesn't seem to make a difference. Could you possibly elaborate on how to properly install the guages file? Can I just place it in the aeroplane file then place it all into the simobject/planes directory?

Thanks again.

screenies = screenshots

you should be placing them in simobjects>aircraft folder

if this isnt working try looking at other sites such as avsim.com simviation.com and flyawaysimulation.com