Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Czech Mate

Pro Member Trainee
robsherborne Trainee

On a routine jolly in the Eurofighter, spotted some AI and decided to have some fun. Hope you like.

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

I like. Man, you're a wiz with this stuff. I'm jealous!

🍻

Regards ... Art

Pro Member First Officer
drwhoere First Officer

very nice, what model is it? not like f16 who makes it

Pro Member Trainee
robsherborne Trainee

Thanks Art glad you like - appreciate the kind comment 😀

DrW it's the freeware Eurofighter from Alphasim.

Pro Member First Officer
drwhoere First Officer

Ok, you ever tried that payware one? cant remember the company, they do the eurocopter aswell

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

drwhoere wrote:

Ok, you ever tried that payware one? cant remember the company, they do the eurocopter aswell

Why on earth would he need the payware one with the eye-candy he has here? You are a dead set stunner rob, once again, just mouth watering pictures, even the AI is awesome 😀

Pro Member Trainee
robsherborne Trainee

drwhoere wrote:

Nope never tried the payware version of the Typhoon. I only have a few bits of payware models and scenery. Budget doesn't allow it to be honest. Plus my PC is a bit ancient so complex models and stuff bog the machine down.

Glad you all liked the fun. It's harder than you might imagine to get the speed, altitude and heading right to form up to another plane. Hats off to the guys and girls who do it for a living.

Pro Member First Officer
mcmxl First Officer

AWESOME!!! That second one might qualify in this month screenie contest.

Pro Member Trainee
robsherborne Trainee

Hey thanks, glad you like the shots 😀

Might use the intercept pic as a back up cos I'm finding it difficult to come up with something different for the competition this month.