there used to be a utility called soft horizon

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

that makes horizon blurry, I can't find it anymore, anyone has a link?
thanks

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

never mind I found it. The old link doesn't work anymore, probably the author made an update and the file name becomes softhr07.zip.
If you are interested the new link is here
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2696/fs2004-soft-horizons/

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

WoW i never seen this Download before, I'm downloading it now and gonna install it after.

My FS9 Should look a lil better now...

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

how did you like it? I think this small add-on should be rated one of the top ones..... it makes the horizon soooo much better

Pro Member Captain

nottobe wrote:

how did you like it? I think this small add-on should be rated one of the top ones..... it makes the horizon soooo much better

I rate it a 10/10. It is one of the best Addons i ever got. Its much better, and more real that just looking at a flat line where now its a foggy sort of thing that just makes it much much more real !

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

you know.... you could always invest in fsx and skip all of that...no offence Art 😀

Pro Member Captain

warlord40 wrote:

you know.... you could always invest in fsx and skip all of that...no offence Art 😀

I wont be moving to FSX untill i get my new computer so i know it will work very well. As the i use right now works very bad with fsx.

Pro Member First Officer

Your an extremely quick typer morris! 😂

Pro Member Captain

warlord40 wrote:

Your an extremely quick typer morris! 😂

lol Thats cos im online most of the day... dont work on Fridays

Pro Member First Officer

😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...