Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Air TRaffic vanished

Pro Member Trainee
Beezchops Trainee

The air traffic is gone. The most I will see in flight is maybe 1 cesna. I made sure the boxes for traffic were checked and turned density up to 90+%. I lowered the fps target just to make sure.

Not sure what else to try. Anyone know what might be worng? Or possibly what folder held the proper commands/info for this. I could take the files from my back up and move to here if so.

Let me add. I did not install any programs that specifically said they would edit air traffic. I am using activesky graphics and weather, and real environment pro. Also, i looked in the file i found in another thread scenary/world/scenary and found the trafic file in there.

Thank you in advance,

Beez

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go into:

fs9 main folder/Scenery/World/scenery

Look for a bgl file called traffic. That is your bgl standard traffic that comes with fs2004

Post the name on it, bac?

If it's not there either drag it off the disk or try a repair starting with disk 1.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Beezchops Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Go into:

fs9 main folder/Scenery/World/scenery

Look for a bgl file called traffic. That is your bgl standard traffic that comes with fs2004

Post the name on it, bac?

If it's not there either drag it off the disk or try a repair starting with disk 1.

Radar

the name of the file is traffic030528.bgl

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you have it you should have traffic.
Is it set at 100%?, check that out.

I don't have FS9 any longer so remembering is the tough part.

Radar