A332

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

Hi all

So i am using simmer's sky A330-200 and was wondering if someone could reccomend me a nice sound set for this aircraft.

happy flying.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Ok search for this in Avsim
➡ pw4168.zip Pratt & Whitney
➡ cf6-80e.zip General Electric
➡ rrtrent700v3.zip Rolls Royce

Pro Member Trainee
hammerdag Trainee

You just need to look. Do a google search for flight sim downloads and tons of sites will come up. There's plenty of 3rd party airbus sound kits out there. The airbus has a very special sound...that is engines, flaps, and gear up and down sounds, so please don't be flying an airbus with some generic 737 sound. My favorite site is this www.flightsim.com so sign in, check it out, go to 2004 sounds and scroll though the files, download some, listen before you install and if you like copy and past the sounds into your airbus sound folder...not your main fs9 sound folder, and you're good to go. I love 320s and 319s so if you need any more advice on creating the most realistic airbus experience let me know. It's a much different experience than the boring boeings.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...