Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I need hlpe please !!!!

Pro Member Trainee
vpr961 Trainee

I have FS2004 and have downloaded a few of the military aircraft and have put the folders in the "aircraft" folder but don't see them on the simulator, how do I make them appear on the aircraft selection screen so that I can fly them on the sim...

Thanks[/b]

Pro Member Trainee
Air-Head Trainee

vpr961 wrote:

I have FS2004 and have downloaded a few of the military aircraft and have put the folders in the "aircraft" folder but don't see them on the simulator, how do I make them appear on the aircraft selection screen so that I can fly them on the sim...

Thanks[/b]

Hello VPR there is a sitcky in the airplane addon forum here, at the top that details adding airplanes to the sim. Also the download should include a read-me!

Basically though, open the Zip folder and you should see a bunch of folders, such as Airplane, Guages, Sound, Effects. an perhaps a bunch of stuff in that main folder.

It is then a case of going to Programs: > Microsoft games > Flight Simulator 9

You will then see a bunch of folders matching that description. First copy an paste the "loose" files into that top level folder.
Then copy an paste the contents of Guages to the FS9 Guages folder, the contents of Sound into the sound folder an so on. The Airplane folder (downloaded one) Open it, and copy an paste the folder that is in there, into the FS9 Airplane folder.

An that, should be that. It is very easy.

Pro Member Captain
Taylor (Flyboy92) Captain