Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Oasis VA

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

From the staff that built US Airways Virtual Airline from 100 pilots to over 800 active pilots, we are pleased to bring you our next venture in the Virtual Aviation World.

Oasis Virtual Airlines was founded to bring the Virtual Airline back to basics, by focusing on the things that the pilots want... not what the management necessarily wants.

A fictional Virtual Airline, we are honored to provide to the pilots a fleet of nearly 25 different aircraft (all of which are currently being painted into the Oasis Livery) with a less stringent promotion scale, which could have you flying the heavies in less than 100 hours with our airline. Our wide mix of a fleet provides our pilots the range of challenge, and ability to step around to different aircraft from Single Engine Cessna's to the Concorde we promise to provide a challenge to those who want it, and fun to those who are seeking it.

We offer a robust hub and spoke international route system that serves over 400 destinations on every continent with the exception of Antarctica. Our routes have a mixture of aircraft, so that you as a pilot are not stuck in the same thing cockpit going to the same destination each day. We additionally have a mix on aircraft type, for example our heavy aircraft has several short prepositioning routes if you want to fly a heavy but don't want to be in front of a computer for 14 hours, yeah... we've got that! In addition, we have several programs to mix up operations for our pilots who do not want the normal point to point operations. An extensive cargo and charter network, along with our iFLY program which pits our pilots in smaller aircraft flying into some of the most remote, beautiful and challenging airports found on the globe. It leads me to ask the question... iFly, do you?

We believe in a building a foundation of entertainment and enjoyment... this is where entertainment meets innovation. Led by a real world airline first officer and a top rate staff of individuals who are committed to giving our pilots reliability in our systems and administrative responses, commitment to evaluate where we are and where we are going to give the pilots what they are looking for in this hobby. We are pleased to be on the leading edge of bringing this hobby back to the basics... something fun, something that someone can learn from, something that someone can be proud to be a part of.

Although several sections of our website are still under constant development to provide our pilots with the high degree of functionality they are seeking, Oasis is pleased to announce that we have begun operating as of August 1, 2008 and have begun a limited acceptance of our first pilots. We invite you to come out and visit our website, and welcome any questions you might have on our operations as we continue to expand our operations.

On behalf of the current pilots and staff at Oasis Virtual Airlines,

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

RECRUITING BONUS!!!

Pilots who join during the month of August will receive a $2,500 virtual cash signing bonus.

Additionally, if you recruit a friend who joins OasisVA and stays with the airline through 1 promotion or 20 flights (whichever is sooner) that person who recruited them will receive $10,000 virtual cash. (Note your name must be on the new pilots application in order to receive the bonus)

also we still have many managment positions availiable so if you wanna apply please do.......

hope to see you guys there.....
Aloha,
Oasis VA Managment

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Looks good Isaac, I wish you all the best with the VA! Hopefully see you on VATSIM sometime.

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

oh yeah thanks drew and i sent a friend from fiji to you guys but he couldnt get on the page something about a password??? i'll pm you his email add.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Looks great!

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

thanks cheeks......we are still working on it but once everything is done it will be sweeter 😎

Pro Member Captain
Taylor (Flyboy92) Captain

honuala wrote:

oh yeah thanks drew and i sent a friend from fiji to you guys but he couldnt get on the page something about a password??? i'll pm you his email add.

It's not a .com domain anymore

It's .org

Flyboy92

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

oh okay thanks there fly