SearchSearch 

Keep up with me.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Hi everyone, Just something I wanted to get out there. I may not always be active here but if you'd like to know whats going on with my Flight Training visit my blog!

http://taylorsflyingblog.blogspot.com/

I've posted it in my signature and will make sure to put when it was last updated so you know when there is something new.

There is a poll there asking where you came from.

Thanks

Flyboy92

16 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

That's very good today I went up and my instructor was teaching me recovery from unusual attitude recovery today and my instructor said my airplane I gave the controls to him and next thing I know the plane is going strait up and the wing flips over and next thing is we are going straight down. Although I will admit the zero g was fun but that was the first time I ever had to open an air sickness bag I didn't vomit though but it will take some time to get my stomach up to par.

Cheers 🍻

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

glad to see your pursuing your aviation dreams 🙂

btw where are you getting your training done?[/url]

Pro Member First Officer

I'm training at Poplar Grove Airport (C77)

Flyboy92

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I love fly in community's my instructor live in one although it's smaller then that on. It has a grass strip that's over 4000ft long and they are considering making it concrete

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

God I wish my house was right by the runway there!! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Is that one of those aviation estates? Because I heard that they're building one of these in the Whitsunday Islands. It's like a normal estate but each house has a HANGAR for your aircraft and it's right next to the airport. Warlord40 might know of this.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i think it is because the streets are connected to the runway.

and illinois has a few aviation estates in fact 2 of them are only like 3 minutes away from where i live but the people that live there just put tarps over their aircraft than hangars

Pro Member First Officer

walesdragon wrote:

Is that one of those aviation estates? Because I heard that they're building one of these in the Whitsunday Islands. It's like a normal estate but each house has a HANGAR for your aircraft and it's right next to the airport. Warlord40 might know of this.

This one is called "Bel-Air Estates"

Yes the Garage is one BIG hangar capable of fitting something the size of a King Air if you buy one that big. Then you can just pull it out onto your driveway. Pre-Flight, Start it, do a run-up and taxi out to the runway!

A house goes for almost half a million dollars though Shocked

Flyboy92

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Flyboy92 wrote:

Damn! Better get saving then!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

That's IT... I am moving there!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

[quote="Flyboy92"]

walesdragon wrote:

Flyboy92

My house was $1,000,000 and i'm 45 minutes away from any airport!

Small houses there? Or just lower prices? 😕

Pro Member First Officer

[quote="Concorde105"]

Flyboy92 wrote:

walesdragon wrote:

Flyboy92

My house was $1,000,000 and i'm 45 minutes away from any airport!

Small houses there? Or just lower prices? 😕

Just lower prices I guess

Flyboy92

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

hey i was looking at their site and i was looking at the prices and i was like "S!@# thats expensive" so i was just wandering how much it costed you PM me

Pro Member Trainee
burton Trainee

Flyboy92 wrote:

Hi everyone, Just something I wanted to get out there. I may not always be active here but if you'd like to know whats going on with my Flight Training visit my blog!

http://taylorsflyingblog.blogspot.com/

I've posted it in my signature and will make sure to put when it was last updated so you know when there is something new.

There is a poll there asking where you came from.

Thanks

Flyboy92

Very nice 😉
By the way, I saw that Sea World SW 737 in your avvy at...PHX..got a few pics of it too 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

I don't live there Acepilot32. 😂

They just have a flight school so that's where I'm training. It's about a half hour from my house.

Hope that clears some things up 😉

Flyboy92

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

hey i was looking at their site and i was looking at the prices and i was like "S!@# thats expensive" so i was just wandering how much it costed you PM me

i was talking about the flight training and rental. sorry if that was a bit confusing