Got problems

Pro Member Trainee
Tom Walstra (ikkeweer) Trainee

Hey all.

I play FSX, and I am Dutch (So normaly I land/start at schiphol amsterdam airport). But if I wanna go from schiphol to Orly, Paris. And
I say in the radio ''departure south'' than I'll get up to the west.

How can I do this or is it a bug?

greetings,

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

I have the same thing. Most likely it's because EHAM doesnt have a runway heading east.

Hope it helps,
Westernstyle

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

What do you mean, "Then I'll get up to the west?"
Sometimes the fastest route is not directly to the destination.

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Who cares, do like we do in the real world, take their clearance and then divert. ;

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Asking for South Departure means that after you take-off your going to be turning south.

They may send you onto a runway that's pointing north, you ALWAYS take off into the wind so if the wind is coming out of the north your going to take-off heading that way and then you have to turn to the south.

Flyboy92

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...