Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

My cat died...

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

Well, I am finally in the condition to post this...
On Friday, my cat was outside attached to a leash. He attempted to get over the fence. He made it. He landed on another fence. His leash got twisted up, and he fell off the fence. The leash wasn't long enough, so he broke his neck... None of this is completely assured. I am just assuming this from the position he was in when we found him. Man, I'm gonna miss that fat cat with a personality. His name was Buttons. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
drwhoere First Officer

Aww that sucks, I feel sorry for you finding him/her like that, I had a Springer Spaniel once called Bess, we had to give her away Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

In my school we have academy's I am in the Veterinary academy and three day's ago Yeager a Siberian husky was put down due to extreme deterioration of his body he was very old. The dog was always in class in fact the owner of the dog was a pilot. But an all living thing must go when it's there time but that just mean they are physically gone but they will live in your heart and memory forever. Very sorry to hear about the loss I recently had a my great grandmother pass as we were at her bedside but you know that you treated you cat well and you should really be happy knowing this.

Sorry to hear about the loss

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

Sorry about your great grandmother karlw.
But thanks for all the concern guys.

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Sorry to hear that mate Sad

We've got 3 cats and they are all a huge part of our family

Pro Member Trainee
Mark (totallyfrozen) Trainee

That's really, really sad. I'm sorry that you had to experience that. Hope you feel better soon.

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Im so sorry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Westernstyle wrote:

Im so sorry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Cut the crap Western. Wink