Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

PLEASE HELP!

Pro Member Trainee
AndreyPietov Trainee

I have a problem. I am really waiting hard for the new afcad, and cant stand the lack of the abaility to add buildings, and from what i've heard from everyone, is that lee swordy's not working on fs projects anymore, and

"Lee has dropped off the radar; he used to issue updates at regular intervals, but no one has seen/heard from him since spring 2005. In all likelihood, he is no longer involved in MSFS products. He has made no appearances in forums he used to participate in and has not responded to emails in over a year."
Quote found on http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75107

from the looks of it, he's dead. If he was still alive, he would have responed to the emails sent to him and told us that he quit with fs.

Does anyone have a program for fs2004 that can place objects onto the scenery?

If you don't have a Flyaway account, here's my email: Lavidov@live.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Bartfs First Officer

I use this one (payware)
Very easy to use

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=instscen

Pro Member Trainee
AndreyPietov Trainee

Thanks guys! Really helped! And i just recently found out that Lee isn't dead, but that he's just taking a brake from the computer world for a while. He's a little pissed off at someone for stealing one of his ideas or something. But dont worry, he's coming back. Maybe not this year, but he is coming back.

Pro Member Trainee
AndreyPietov Trainee

And another thing, how do you increase your rank in flyaway?

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Post more topics or replys- first rank at 100

Pro Member Trainee
AndreyPietov Trainee

Thanks man! Ihave a nother unrelated question: does anyone have a helicopter addon for fs2004/fs2002(fs2002 works on fs2004 too) that can fold it's rotors? I bought that damn seahawk, but the frame rate was 2 fps. If the download is payware, can it be cheap please?

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

No problem,i dont know about that one though Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

AndreyPietov wrote:

Thanks man! Ihave a nother unrelated question: does anyone have a helicopter addon for fs2004/fs2002(fs2002 works on fs2004 too) that can fold it's rotors? I bought that damn seahawk, but the frame rate was 2 fps. If the download is payware, can it be cheap please?

If it's fantastic helo's you're after then look no further,all freeware 😀

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Thanks Welsh, thats a good website 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

😀 No problem, always glad to help!

Pro Member Trainee
AndreyPietov Trainee

hey radarman, i got the ez-build and it says i should have catagories like ab_buildings ab_signs ab_vehicles and ab_misc, but i cant find a single one in my libraries! i turned on all librariers, even the ones not available in certain areas! please help, i am dying to add things to my scenery!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

AndreyPietov wrote:

hey radarman, i got the ez-build and it says i should have catagories like ab_buildings ab_signs ab_vehicles and ab_misc, but i cant find a single one in my libraries! i turned on all librariers, even the ones not available in certain areas! please help, i am dying to add things to my scenery!!!!

Enter those exact cfg names into the start/search and see if they can be found.
I don't have FS9 installed any longer so I can't help with that.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
AndreyPietov Trainee

Sorry to keep asking for help, but how do i add ai traffic to my AFCAD CREATED scenery??? i mainly use Y-ROUTE and AITM.

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

OMG That Website really helps!

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

But Censored I dont a rights- 😞