Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Europa Airways | Press Release 2

Pro Member Trainee
kydkobra Trainee

Introduction

Europa Airways™ founded in October 2007, was in developmental stages for a little over a year and we have opened beta versions of the airline to get the opinion of our target audiences on what the airline should be like, we now are presenting to you the newest holiday airline to launch from Lisbon, Portugal with many different flights to turistic destinations, our state of the art pirep system will leave you stunned as our amazing features compell you to fly as much as you can with us. So join now and start your virtual aviation career...

Where we fly

Europa Airways™ has many turistic destinations such as Madeira, Tenerife, Ibiza and many more... all our flights are operated out of our hubs in London, Heathrow and Lisbon, Portela Airport.

Our Mission

Our main goal is to provide fs enthusiests with a great comunity and provide more realism to your simulation, our great custom designed PIREP system provides pilots with everything they need to have great realistic flights, we also are currently designing an inflight PIREP system to be used via the kneeboard complete with inFlight entertainment and more.

Staff recruitment

We are currently recruiting staff to help run the airline the positions are stated below:

Available | Unavailable

Flights Manager

Hub Manager LPPT

Hub Manager EGLL

Events Coordinator

Acars Administrator

Official Launch

The official Europa Airways Launch will take place on the first of October, however we will be accepting aplications from pilots as we are fully capable of functioning as a virtual airline with no lack in efficiency.

for more information please email:

relations@europa-airways.eu

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

I dont understand- i type my email- it says internet explorer cannot display the webpage- i go back refill, click ok, e-mail in use. Confused

Pro Member Trainee
kydkobra Trainee

Westernstyle wrote:

I dont understand- i type my email- it says internet explorer cannot display the webpage- i go back refill, click ok, e-mail in use. Confused

thank you for pointing out that issue we have fixed it, please sign up again as your application never went through.

Thanks