Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Help, please!

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

This is a big shout-out to all my flight sim bros. I REALLY want to get my computer fixed, well it is, sort of but I need to install windows and guess what? I have lost my product key. I', not completely sure if this is illegal or whatever but to make sure that it isn't completely used for illegal things I hope someone can PM me their Product key for windows XP. It needs to be a specific kind though, two of my mates couldn't get their codes to work because it wasn't the same type of windows as mine. If anyone has the same as mine, could you please PM me your Activation/Product Key for windows.

Mine is: Windows Home Edition Service Pack 2.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Look at the back of your computer, sometimes they put the COA sticker there.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

When I say "Lost" I mean that I was an idiot and ripped off the sticker. I was a massive noob who didn't know anything about computers 2 years ago. I can still see about 6 numbers of the product key but the rest is ripped off.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

try and contact microsoft or the company you bought your computer from and include a pic of the ripped off sticker to microsoft

i dont know if this works but worth a shot right?

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Well, my laptop has it- my battery needs to be replaced- Would i call them to install, or just do it?

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

Westernstyle wrote:

Well, my laptop has it- my battery needs to be replaced- Would i call them to install, or just do it?

what do you mean?

And acepilot, They charge 90 bucks for a new product key apparently.

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

I got a message saying- your battery needs to be replaced.

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

Ok, Um. Even if you don't have Windows XP home could you please PM your product key, I won't share it with anyone else or anything, I just need to install my windows again. If you want proof, I'll give you guys a picture of my activation screen and my ripped product key sticker.