New tech community! CHECK US DAILY!

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

http://techalecs.co.nr/

Thanks for viewing. Please read all Updates in side boxes for all info on upcoming event and offers with the site!

When the time comes Id like you all to please join even if you are not intrested. That will help me out alot then i can delete the account when we get going good if you like.

Also there will be contests with prize give aways!!!!

So please vist Tech Alec!
http://techalecs.co.nr/

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

Site Updated! And also look for two new videos coming Tuesday! And also another by Friday.

Site is almost fully underway. All I need is mebers. You do not have to be dedacated to this forum its for fun tech talk! Also im looking for admin. You must be registered in forum though Thanks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Methinks you need to use a spell-checker if you want to attract members to your site Yes

Pro Member First Officer

Yea i know its rough right now but as i said im just trying to get everything situated and then the small stuff.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Correct spelling is the BIG 'stuff'... if you wish to attract prospective members past the age of 11 that is 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

Site Updated! Forums now open! Correct Spelling 🙂 Look for two new videos Tuesday or Monday. Ill post again! Stay tuned and register in forums!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Amazing job man Punk

Pro Member First Officer

You can join and you dont have to be dedicated. its just tech discussion and all you would do is just watch the video blogs. I need to build

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...