Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

KPHL-LFPG

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

well just have one shot for now just was amazed because i have never seen the moon during any of my flights which is kinda wierd that i never seen it....either that or i never noticed it before....lol well heres the pic of my flight Oasis flight with service to LFPG from KPHL.....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You're as mad about the moon as I am Umm... does that make us Werewolfs? 😀

You must have taken this pic very recently, we're into the last third of the month judging by the size of the moon. If you want a full moon just change your 'Time and date' to the 1st of any month 😎

Given away COPS have you?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Nice shot! I hope you two are'nt going to start howling at the moon 😀 !

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

ha ha ha aaaarrrrruuuuuuuuuuuu lmao my wife loves the moon and wolves so shes laughing at this thread lol and thanks for the tip about the moon....im going to try and get a hunters moon shot

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

Nice shot! I hope you two are'nt going to start howling at the moon 😀 !

Too late... too late... ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Uh Oh i feel a Bad Moon Rising 😀

I'm locking my doors Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

HOLY COW!!! How do you find that stuff...
...no, don't tell me that's one of your home movies 😳
Tee Hee

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Don't tell me you've never seen "An American Werewolf in London" it's a brilliant (if dated now) comedy/horror movie!
But no,i'm fibbing, the wife took these shots of me when she told me there was no beer in the fridge!
Sorry Honuala for hijacking your thread! Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
Steve (SpiderWings) Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

Don't tell me you've never seen "An American Werewolf in London" it's a brilliant (if dated now) comedy/horror movie!
But no,i'm fibbing, the wife took these shots of me when she told me there was no beer in the fridge!
Sorry Honuala for hijacking your thread! Embarassed

its uncanny how close that comes to how I've always pictured you in my mind Welsh! 😂

Very nice shot there Honuala.

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

OMG get him a beer stat.....lmao dont worry about the jacking......i have delta team on standby incase theres more hijacking of threads....lmao

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Now that wouldn't be the same Delta team that clumsily sank your entire Carrier fleet... was it? 😀