Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

New screenshots

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

The only editing that has been done was the black boxes, vortex in the 737, resizing and sharpening. Hope you guys like them. Please rate, and if you have any Q's, I'll be happy to answer! Very Happy

Please direct your complaints to the moon, they might care there.

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

holy Censored cheeks very nice indeed Shocked

Censored By Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I like that you included the Korean Air - it's the F-100 is it? Used to fly it a lot Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Lawl thanks Honuala. And Tailhook. The F100 at the moment is my favourite plane to fly. Project Fokker made it extremely realisitic, its absoloutely great, and the best thing is that it suits my kind of flying, short domestic, 1000 mile hands on flying. Now now, there is no excuse not to fly it, I suggest you go to Avsim and download it right away comrade! Very Happy Thanks for the kind words guys Very Happy

Please direct your complaints to the moon, they might care there.

Pro Member Chief Captain
SteveT Chief Captain

Very nice cheeks!

What video card?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Now now, there is no excuse not to fly it, I suggest you go to Avsim and download it right away comrade! Very Happy

I just might - FYI the reason I got rid of it was because I couldn't see the AP on my old 17" CRT monitor. Incidentally, whenever I fly long haul these days, it's most likely a Posky JAL 742F in the exact same colors as the 767 in your sig. I never know whether that's actually the older or newer livery, but that's the one, tops Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Now now, there is no excuse not to fly it, I suggest you go to Avsim and download it right away comrade! Very Happy

I just might - FYI the reason I got rid of it was because I couldn't see the AP on my old 17" CRT monitor. Incidentally, whenever I fly long haul these days, it's most likely a Posky JAL 742F in the exact same colors as the 767 in your sig. I never know whether that's actually the older or newer livery, but that's the one, tops Very Happy

Tailhook,
Woohoo, It's nice to know there is another JAL fan among us! Very Happy Yeah its the older livery, and now they have phased it out completely Sad
As for the Fokker, I have a 22" screen, the AP shows up fine, try to get it working again Very Happy IT WILL BE WORTH IT!

Now Steve,
To answer your question I have a Nvidea 8800GT card, but still do not believed I am getting the best of my shots just yet. Once I get the hundreds of add-ons I need, I might actually just use all the FPS to get great graphics, I'm still working on it.

Once again, thanks for the kind comments gents.
Cheeks

Please direct your complaints to the moon, they might care there.

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

Brilliant shots there, Cheeks!

Here's another question - How much RAM do you have?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Fantastic shots cheeks Very Happy , have'nt seen any from you in a while and then you come up with these. They are all great but that AA is amazing quality.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

Fantastic shots cheeks Very Happy , have'nt seen any from you in a while and then you come up with these. They are all great but that AA is amazing quality.

Well, I couldn't have done it without your help! Cheers!

Please direct your complaints to the moon, they might care there.

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1 You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Related Topics