Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

767 300ER for FSX

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Being the ever eternal optimist,,
Does anyone know of 767 300 ER freeware for FSX?

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

It sure aint freeware, but you'll never beat the level d 76... clicky!

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Thanks for the tip. I bought it! What a beautiful aircraft, superbly made.
Ive just got to learn to fly it now with the help of a 200 page Operations Manual. That shouldnt be too hard for a complete novice should it? Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
ab1332 First Officer

I don't get it why does these add-ons cost so much, I mean the whole plane cost $54 even the fsx game doesn't cost that much. I stick to freeware, with occasional payware. Mad Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

ab1332 wrote:

I don't get it why does these add-ons cost so much, I mean the whole plane cost $54 even the fsx game doesn't cost that much. I stick to freeware, with occasional payware. Mad Very Happy

Once you buy it, you'll see why it costs that.

eyton402 wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I bought it! What a beautiful aircraft, superbly made.
Ive just got to learn to fly it now with the help of a 200 page Operations Manual. That shouldnt be too hard for a complete novice should it? Very Happy

Print out pages 148-169 in the FSX Operation manual, go to your missions, select Level-D, and do the first one. It goes through everything you need for a normal flight.

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

ab1332 wrote:

Because with freeware you get a low-res livery, not terribly accurate model, and the default 737's cockpit and sounds.

Payware you get true to life, well, everything... Flight handling, systems modeling, virtual cockpit, sounds, etc...

Pro Member First Officer
ab1332 First Officer

Well true. And I have a few payware(which by the way are beautiful). Ya but none of the payware I have cost that much. But i guess if u want good quality u have to pay good money for it. Very Happy Cool