Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

downloads

Pro Member Trainee
Bill Willis (Alida) Trainee

All right, I hope somebody out there can help me. I have been paying my dues ever since January 31 and I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THIS!

I love my Flight Sim and I want to add stuff to it. I tried one down load...it disappeared into the bowels of my computer never to be found. So tell me, how do I download something so that it goes into my Flight Sim Program. (I know, I probably sound like a complete dumbbell but hey, I'll get on my knees and beg if that would help! I don't even know if I'm doing this right.)

No one else in my town has a flight sim that I know of so I don't have anyone to talk to.

Thanks so much.[/b]

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

Lets see if I can help if you want to install aircraft here is what you do

1. Go to start and click my comp
2. click The drive it is installed on ie HP (CSmile
3. Click program files
4.click Microsoft games
5.if you have fsx click simobjects then just drop you airplanes into the aircraft folder
6. if you have fs2004 just open up the fs9 folder and drop your airplane into the airplane folder.

Best of luck. Cheers!

Pro Member Trainee
Bill Willis (Alida) Trainee

I'm impressed! Fast Answer!

However, here is what happened. My wife and I (she is a little better at this stuff than I am) went to start and clicked my comp;
we then clicked on the drive and clicked program files;
we then clicked microsoft games THEN RAN INTO A PROBLEM

(I have a fsx) but "simobjects" never appeared. Instead I got three other options:
1. MS Flt Sim X
2. Read me
3. visit FSInsider

I did find my latest attempt at down loading "C130" but can't find a way to move it into the flight sim itself. Any suggestions?

Bill (Alida is my wife)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
binky9 Trainee

I've gone through the steps to add a plane to FSX, but it still doesn't show up when I look for it in FreeFlight.

Is there a limit on how many planes FSX can hold? If, so, is removing one or more of the defaults straight forward? Can I use FSX ADDIT! Pro to do the dirty work?

Thanks,

Binky Confused