Van Halen Lear Jet 45

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Van Halen Lear Jet 45
Chris.
I thought you might like this, you seem to like famous aircraft.

"File Description:
This is a repaint of the default lear45 in fs2004 for the rock group Van Halen. Two different repaints are included which are the red white and black scheme and the early VH black and gold scheme. For a bit of history Eddie van Halen would take black and white tape and stick it on his guitars in criss crossing lines over a red strat guitar with a kramer neck which ended up as a symbol of the band,Probably got the idea with the tape using it to hold guitar picks as you throw them out to the girls. Now its all over a lear jet, I remember seeing one of their jets done like this for promotion. The new collective album featuring 3 new songs is jewel cased in the red,white,black desighn and is out now. - "Its amazing with what you can do with tape ain't it?" "

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=vanhalenlear45repaints.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Radar

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

It's a very nice plane Radarman 🙂 I'll try it out 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...