Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Flyaway Still Visits

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Read between the lines - I don't think that's him Nope
Think about it.. the site is going down the gurgler - no money left to maintain the site Crying or Very sad ..who knows, maybe not even enough money to buy food 😳 - quickest way to make money: sell your Username Doh!

What you see in the Screenshots Gallery is the new dude who just bought Flyaway's Username and he's testing it out... make sense? 😀

Pro Member Captain

Tailhook wrote:

make sense? 😀

Yes, and no.

Tailhook wrote:

no money left to maintain the site Crying or Very sad

This site would be DOWN if there was no money left in the old website. I'm an experienced webmaster, within 24 hours of a payment not made, its gone. Website companies love their money more then their employees.

Tailhook wrote:

quickest way to make money: sell your Username Doh!

Why not sell the whole website to re-do for someone and get half of the the new income? Theres about 5-10 new members every month for FlyAway, that's good enough unless he bought a killer plan. Plus he gets 10 cents per ad click, so lets CLICK AWAY!

Tailhook, me and you, very wise people. I don't know where we come up with this stuff! 😂

You are the FS2004 Guru, and I'm the FSX Guru. We just need GreekMan72, 99jolegg, and CrashGordon back for screenshots, and here comes the BOOM! ^_^

Jon, I know you from FSF and you are very kind. If you post screenshots on FSF could you also post them on FlyAway? I know you're not much of a picture person, though. I will see if I can get GM's permission to post his pictures and some others from FSF.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Read between the lines -
Think about it.. the site is going down the gurgler -

Know how to interpret a graph? Have a look at this:

Pro Member Captain

Notice the steep dive at the end, woah.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It proves that I'm not just a pretty face Tongue

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

The graph looks like the Stock market---So I gather now from what you said Tailhook, that you own flyaway now?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Hahahahhahaha... If he did... well, that might be good on us.

Pro Member Captain

belgeode wrote:

Hahahahhahaha... If he did... well, that might be good on us.

Well he did just post. Oct 26