Hi guys, just a short trip i done in a 767 today down the south coast of Canada into north coast of N-America , hope u guys enjoy the shots, as much as i enjoyed this flight
Abbotsford -> Arcata : NM 489 : Cruise Altitude fl320. Knts Cruise 330 :time 1:10mins.
1. Abbotsford tower, Hawaiian 1124 Heavy Redy to taxi IFR to Arcata
2. Abbotsford tower , Hawaiian 1124 Heavy Ready for take off.
3. Hawaiian 1124 Heavy going to Fl320.
4. Seatbelts off entertainment on 😀
5. Cruising at 32,000
6. Heading towards America
7. Starting Decent spoils up to slow fast 😀
8. Qwick look out the window
[b]9. Arcata below! approach time!
10. Left turn onto Final!
11. Motoway / Highway xD
[b]12. Another outside shot
13. ON FINAL! (BIT HIGH)
15. mmmm Slight problem
16. Thanks for looking all hope u enjoyed the shots, please comment/rate etc!
Great shots 😳 😳
What are your specs??
Intel Duo Quad Core Q66000
3 Gig ram
ATI Radeon 3850 x2 1 gig
Ati Crossfire pro Motherbord
I can get up to 34fps over sea/land and at small aiports
Airports like Gatwick Heathrow etc 18 - 22 fps
All ultra high graphics accept Weather/Trafic wich is at med.
but i like to lock at 22 frames as i feel its enouth and not over the top
Thanks, might be buying FSX.. so 😛
sweet, nice pics man.
Nice shots, where did the Hawaiian colors come from, and aircraft?
Also picture #6 looks a little funky, looks like an engine is coming out of the nose of the aircraft.
n7xlq1 person above me, These came from simviation.com, i got the same thing.
Yup sure did just search in simviation for it, warning it DOSNT come with virtual cockpit wich i was abit anoyed about cos i like to fly with it, but besides from that its ok, turnings abit heavy on it but its turnable