Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

My Tattooed A319

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

well i was inspired after getting another tattoo as my bday present from my wife and decided to make a 319 with some tattoos on it....
the tail has a turtle (tribal style), and the nose has a hawaiian arm band around it....the flag is a hawaiian flag and not a UK one.....lol hope you guys like it.......

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I really like it, but for some reason i just dont dig that flag lol, but I love them tat's and how many do you have??? Shocked

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

why the flag?????its a hawaiian flag not a british one lol.....i have 5 now more to come Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

honuala wrote:

why the flag?????its a hawaiian flag not a british one lol.....i have 5 now more to come Wink

LOL, thats the positive thing, its not JUST the Union Jack Laughing
But try removing it and maybe instead putting other tatts like you did on the nose. But thats my opinion. And 5, thats a nice tally!! Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Steve (SpiderWings) Captain

I like it to Honuala! And I like the Hawaiian flag... its you man. One thing I like about the UK flag is how often its influence appears on so many flags around the world.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

DonG wrote:

Tatto's are for alanui opala and Lapuwale Kohe Pilau Wahine ho'okamakama's

Your jet paint looks like 'Ai Kae

Kokahele ia paka

'Ai Kae = Horse
Alanui = Genitals (I dont want to say the word as it is silly to say so)
Opala = NO IDEA
Lapuwale = Worthless
Kohe Pilau = Stink Genitals (I dont want to say the word as it is silly to say so)
Wahine ho'okamakama = Prostitute

Now, what I think...
Get Censored you piece of Horse

Tomato

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

okay what happend to the posts??? lol or is my pc acting stupid?????

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

All threads with foul language will be locked from now on.
Posters who use foul language will get 20 of their previous posts deleted until they stop.

Radar