B stands for........

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Beale.......Boeing.........and errrrrr Rockwell (well it is a Bone) Very Happy

Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Yummy, water injection.... Very Happy
2 great aircraft, not meaning to sound annoying and I rarely ask people but where did you get those aircraft, they look stunning and I didn't know there was such a decent looking 'Bone' out there!

Pro Member First Officer
Bartfs First Officer

Probably Alphasim Razz

Awsome shots, I like the B1B Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Thanks gents, Cheeks, Bartfs is right they are both from Alphasim but the textures are addon ones from Avsim Very Happy !

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

Awesome shots again. I love that B1B you have.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Preparing for another cold war? Fear
The old and the new, lovely juxtaposition. I do like the looks of the B-74 better - you can see the forerunner of the B-52.
A humble request if you happen to revisit this nice series Welshflyer... those palm trees in the last couple of pics look so realistic - I can even see the coconuts Big Grin Do I have those somewhere in my default scenery or is it an add-on airport I should get?

Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member Captain
Steve (SpiderWings) Captain

I really liked this one Welsh!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Preparing for another cold war? Fear
The old and the new, lovely juxtaposition. I do like the looks of the B-74 better - you can see the forerunner of the B-52.
A humble request if you happen to revisit this nice series Welshflyer... those palm trees in the last couple of pics look so realistic - I can even see the coconuts Big Grin Do I have those somewhere in my default scenery or is it an add-on airport I should get?

Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

B-47 Ha Ha
And you should know Welsh well enough. If the next Cold War begins....well...you know Whistle

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Thanks gents Very Happy , Tailhook the scenery is pwak_j.zip at Avsim and if you have lots of MAIW packages installed there's a KC-135 and a few F-15's parked there(which is nice Very Happy ) .

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

Nice shots Welsh.

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Fantastic shots again Welsh. I can't believe that Tailhook didn't know something!

Later ... Art

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Welshflyer:
Thanks, got it and nuked all of the AI... came here for a holiday and peace

Art:

Well I got there in the end and am in the process of spotting the youngest, juiciest coconuts...

...just gotta figure out a way how to pick them without going into a spin Razz

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

World Class pix there Welsh!!! I dunno why the B1B did not get the acclaim it should have... It's really a nice plane.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

World Class pix there Welsh!!! I dunno why the B1B did not get the acclaim it should have... It's really a nice plane.

Agreed, I love the B-1, my favourite bomber after the TU-95

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Say hello to Welsflyer! Great shots as always! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Ok Welsh. I recently bought the Alpha Tu-160 'Blackjack' (hahahah that starts with B too Laughing ). Lets go against each other, Me in the Blackjack, you in the Bone, we will see who wins.......(Ill be using vodka as fuel by the way....the vodka burner is rollin'...) Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain

Cheeks you don't mind if I help you fuel up do you?

one gallon for jet... one for me... one gallon for jet... two for me.... one gallon for jet...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

Cheeks you don't mind if I help you fuel up do you?

one gallon for jet... one for me... one gallon for jet... two for me.... one gallon for jet...

LOL!
Ugh, how many trucks are we gonna need to hire..... Shocked Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain

Three... one for the plane... one for me, and one to sit at my house when I come back home from the hospital, from alcohol poisoning and decide to have a little "hair of the dog".

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I like the way you two think! Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain

Hahahaha Welsh I just noticed your avatar.... I used to have this saying whenever ppl were telling me I am too drunk.

"I'm drunk, you're ugly... but I'll be sober in the morning!"