SearchSearch 

If you were a military aircraft.......

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

...What would you be? Take this little questionaire and find out!

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go_detail&sub_action=take&obj_id=983

I came out as an EA-6B Prowler 😀 .

19 Responses

Pro Member Trainee
RileyBaxter Trainee

Im an EA-6B Prowler also

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

wo i came out as a EA-6B Prowler too lol, i guess we all have some same qualities, egh?

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

What military aircraft are you?

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you`ve never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

Woot!

Pro Member Trainee
RileyBaxter Trainee

I guess the rest of us in the EA-6B Prowler

Dont care about pollution lol

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

RileyBaxter wrote:

I guess the rest of us in the EA-6B Prowler

Dont care about pollution lol

I guess not! Welcome to the forums Riley 😀

Pro Member Trainee
RileyBaxter Trainee

lol Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Razgr1z912 wrote:

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you`ve never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

Woot!

Me too... yuck, give me a Phantom anytime

Last edited by Tailhook on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

I came out as this:

A nice shiny F-22.

Lel, wasn't expecting it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Raptor... I would have rather a Tomcat...

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

I was a F-15!! Woot woot!!!

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you`ve never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

belgeode wrote:

Raptor... I would have rather a Tomcat...

Well thats because there just EPIC. I would rather be in a tomcat. I'd jam your missile before it fired. If it was 1980, TOMCATS ALL DA WAY! Two tomcat instructors (Not top-gun) beat two USAF F-16 pilots. The Tomcat forever!

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

F-15 here as well 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I bet they're screwing with us Evil or Very Mad
All we have so far is the Prowler, Eagle and Raptor. What about all the other beauties? Whip

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Aha, not to be Tailhook, beacuse look 😀

F-16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren`t afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Ooooh... well, add the F-16 Umm... I guess with a little bit of luck we'll get the F-14 and the F-18 but I bet my hat that'll be it. The dude who devised this test just picked the a/c out off a magazine -- damn bureaucrats 🙄

I want the F-111, the Phantom and the Tornado.. and I want them NOW!!! Evil or Very Mad ...and that's only for starters 😛

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

I came out to be a f-15 i care about the envorment dont want to be flying in black smoke have to use ILS all the time then 😂

Pro Member Trainee
DIMITRIOSCOOL Trainee

F-16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren`t afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Got the Prowler 😛

Pro Member First Officer
2robplaying First Officer

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you`ve never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

It is all true!