texture problem

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

iv got a texture prob with fsx i need help

im running vista 32 bit with fsx sp2

i can pick defult aircrafts and the textures are ther, but as soon as i install ones from sites like flyaway and simviation, they apear white on the screen and the textures are not loading, thers no error sign or nothing its just white.

please help 🙂

thanks.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It sounds like you video card isn't up to rendering any graphic intensive aircraft.
Let us know what card you have.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

ATI Radeon HD 3870x2 1 gig

its cant be the card

and it cant be the procceser i got Intel quad core Q6600

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

It sounds like you video card isn't up to rendering any graphic intensive aircraft.
Let us know what card you have.

Radar

Its DX10, the sad sad excuse for DX10. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It certainly isn't the card.
Default aircraft are good, be sure you put that textures folder along with all the others folders into the simobjects/aircraft folder.
Don't separate them unless the read-me states so.

As he said uncheck DX10 box in the Sim and see if that works.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...