SearchSearch 

Would like to Return

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Im sick and tired of Flightsimworld- Stupid Censored site.

I hope you except me.

Westernstyle

31 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Westernstyle wrote:

All right thats it, you guys are lame and i cant take this. goodbye forever, may this site rot!!!!

PS Radarman and Flyaway, I still cant belive this site is running.

Westernstyle

What happened to that?

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

OH GOD NO!

Jk.

Sure, you can come back. Don't complain about you leaving though.

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Yeah i wont 😂

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

i say welcome back now you know how it is out there....lol

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

😉

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Did'nt know you'd left 😳 , welcome back 😀 !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Welcome back, a fresh start for you!

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Forget the past, let's start over.

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Thanks guys 😀

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

You still here? You said a lot of crap about this place........Keep it cival and your welcomed in my book.

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

westernstyle the only reason you left is becasue they freaked out on of that dam illegal ai packege so your being a woos!! I delt through all my bad things but i didant hide from it!!go on that forum and type im sorry or i didnat know or something god now im starting to think your just a baby 😕

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

.............................

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Bran09 wrote:

westernstyle the only reason you left is becasue they freaked out on of that dam illegal ai packege so your being a woos!! I delt through all my bad things but i didant hide from it!!go on that forum and type im sorry or i didnat know or something god now im starting to think your just a baby 😕

Oh god sorry but

+1

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Plus you cant survive there with "unedited" screenshots, they give you this Censored Sorry Bran, im done with it 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Westernstyle returns and another baby fight happens. 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Im not trying to start a fight.



Last edited by Westernstyle on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Westernstyle wrote:

Im not trying to satrt a fight.

I'm not trying to make sure you can spell and take time to spell your words correctly, but you should do so.

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (SpiderWings) First Officer

Welcome back.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

SpiderWings wrote:

Welcome back.

Yes, welcome.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

Did'nt know you'd left 😳 , welcome back 😀 !

What he said....

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

this is said 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Bran09 wrote:

this is said 🙄

...YOU said it 🤔

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Bran09 wrote:

this is said 🙄

...YOU said it 🤔

I think that was a typo for 'sad' 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Bran09 wrote:

this is said 🙄

...YOU said it 🤔

I think that was a typo for 'sad' 😕

Typos are no longer accepted... unless you're older than say -- -- 35...?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Bran09 wrote:

this is said 🙄

...YOU said it 🤔

I think that was a typo for 'sad' 😕

Typos are no longer accepted... unless you're older than say -- -- 35...?

Make it 16 years old, around 80% of the members will still not be eligible to qualify!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Bran09 wrote:

this is said 🙄

...YOU said it 🤔

I think that was a typo for 'sad' 😕

Typos are no longer accepted... unless you're older than say -- -- 35...?

Make it 16 years old, around 80% of the members will still not be eligible to qualify!

They will be eligible when they write legibly 🙂)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Bran09 wrote:

this is said 🙄

...YOU said it 🤔

I think that was a typo for 'sad' 😕

Typos are no longer accepted... unless you're older than say -- -- 35...?

Make it 16 years old, around 80% of the members will still not be eligible to qualify!

They will be eligible when they write legibly 🙂)

Now now, I can come to agree with that!

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

oh dear god,,,,,,,, 😳

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

I guess i have to watch my typing 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA... Don't make me laugh, I am hurting enough as it is....

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

Cheeks wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Bran09 wrote:

this is said 🙄

...YOU said it 🤔

I think that was a typo for 'sad' 😕

Typos are no longer accepted... unless you're older than say -- -- 35...?

Make it 16 years old, around 80% of the members will still not be eligible to qualify!

They will be eligible when they write legibly 🙂)

😎

Now now, I can come to agree with that!

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions