Odd ATC problem

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

I've been tripping along back to Texas from Georgia. After launching out of Columbus Metro the ATC sub-program? gave me the "no messages to transmit" screen. I flew through a controlled area and landed at an uncontrolled municipal and saved the flight. Now the ATC program is STUCK at "no messages"! What I had to do was load a different saved flight and move it to the muni to continue the trip with ATC functioning.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
1LtLoric Trainee

Try running the repair thing on disc one; always worth a shot! 😂

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Don't think I need to, the "glitch" was associated with only one of three saved free flights.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...