What do you want to do before you die?

Pro Member Trainee
Fatall Trainee

Hi
I tought I make a topic with a pretty seriously quisten about what do you guys want to do in your livetime?
Mayby a different country?
Or just a to expensive hobby?
A other job for a living?
Your dream house?
Ferrari enzo?(or just a bike)
Making your favorite music for money?

just share it with the aviators!

Last edited by Fatall on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 27 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Get my Pilot License, and grow up- (you know what i mean!)

Pro Member Trainee
Fatall Trainee

yea I know
are you going to pilot school?

Pro Member First Officer

Soon, very soon. 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Fatall Trainee

haha thats nice
america?
and how old are ya?

Pro Member First Officer

8th Grade now

Pro Member Trainee
Fatall Trainee

oh
and can you please compare it with dutch?
cause we dont have that here.
you start here
when your about 12 years old on a high school there you have your education like vmbo't lowest(almost) cause there you have like vmbo-b/k/e/t
then you have HAVO, thats good then you have vwo thats the university side of school.
when you finished the highschool then your about 16 when you have completed your vmbo(then you go MBO specific eductation for your job later). 2 years later( 18 year you have completed havo,
vwo is 1 year later then you have university for vwo).
at havo when you have finished that you can go to HBO thats an education for your specific job.
al these factors have some sides( economic, nature, sience, technic, people service and that stuff.

and you make a test if your smart enough for vmbo/havo/vwo

Pro Member First Officer

Elementary-age 5-about 11
Middle- 12- to about 14
High- 14- to about 17

Pro Member Trainee
Fatall Trainee

yea😛
before high school here you have a basic school where you learn writing and stuff
thats from class 1 to class 8 in class 8 you make that important test for your high school.
its looking difficult I know😛

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I am currently working on my ppl, But I plan to join NASA one day and be commander on one of the moon missions. I also plan to make a large fortune. We are on this earth for a short time I know that I want to enjoy every sec of it and I want to go out well known and knowing that I accomplished so much in such little time.

Pro Member First Officer

Ah NASA, my backyard really. I live 45 mins from it. I guess ill see the Very Last Lauch soon as well 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Westernstyle wrote:

Ah NASA, my backyard really. I live 45 mins from it. I guess ill see the Very Last Lauch soon as well 😞

I'm also in 8th grade. Currently have 3 hours in a Cessna 172SP. Going to get 5 before the end of the year. At 14 and 1/2, I will start pilot school. I want to graduate the Naval Academy (20 mins away from here..They love locals! 😀), and join the US Navy as a Naval Aviator. After I disband the Navy, I hope to either become an airline pilot or a flight instructor.

Pro Member Trainee
Fatall Trainee

oh thats nice
if youre a pilot in the army sides you can become a commercial pilot much easier and faster here in holland:O

Pro Member First Officer

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Westernstyle wrote:

I'm also in 8th grade. Currently have 3 hours in a Cessna 172SP. Going to get 5 before the end of the year. At 14 and 1/2, I will start pilot school. I want to graduate the Naval Academy (20 mins away from here..They love locals! 😀), and join the US Navy as a Naval Aviator. After I disband the Navy, I hope to either become an airline pilot or a flight instructor.

You in DC?

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Westernstyle wrote:

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Westernstyle wrote:

You in DC?

Within 20 minutes of the D.C. area.

Pro Member First Officer

Im 5 miles North of my sig 👍

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

i wanna make my parents proud.....and make sure my wife and daughter have a good life......the rest will come if they come

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

I'm in Year 10 at 15 years of age. The one thing that I'd love to do before I die is to fly an F/A-18 over Adelaide, if that happens one day, my life would be complete.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I know the chief pilot for EK, so that could really help, got my PPL's, CPL's etc. Im on the right track! 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Fatall Trainee

I think every man dream is to fly in an aircraft for sure

Pro Member First Officer
walesdragon First Officer

Fatall wrote:

I think every man dream is to fly in an aircraft for sure

Especially in HIGH POWERED, LOUD, EXPLOSIVE ones

Pro Member Trainee
DIMITRIOSCOOL Trainee

I would really like to be a commercial pilot, but since i dont have backing from my parents for that job, i want to become and aeronautical engineer and change the design of airplanes FOREVER- and of course begin my own independent life. 😀 😀

Pro Member First Officer

DIMITRIOSCOOL wrote:

I would really like to be a commercial pilot, but since i dont have backing from my parents for that job, i want to become and aeronautical engineer and change the design of airplanes FOREVER- and of course begin my own independent life. 😀 😀

Thats what created the better planes of today 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

In No Particular Order..

-Scuba Dive
-Sky Dive
-ATP License (currently 50% of the way through PPL)
-Visit New Zealand
-Visit Sweden

Flyboy92

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

just a few things

-get my eagle scout rank

- get my PPL

-have a family

-climb the "forbidden wall" at the Mississippi palisades

-and you know what before high school end Wink catch my drift lol

thats about it

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Well really the main thing is to have fun in your life! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Stay alive long enough to laugh at my kids as parents.

It's truly the best revenge...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

Stay alive long enough to laugh at my kids as parents.

It's truly the best revenge...

ROFL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...