AVSIM ACCESS

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Many aircraft I try to download are in AVSIM but I cannot access the site. I log in correctly and neither left click or right click (save as Target) works. Is there something I am missing? (Apart from my marbles that is)

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

In order to download the files you have to open an account.

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Oh,, I just assumed that using a password and username I already had an account

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

I have been having the same problem. I remember once I was a paying member of Flightsim.com, yet i was not getting the high speed downlaods promised--it turned out to be a routing problem--by that i mean, the path the IP was running and the various internet paths were screwing the connection-I was able to download, just not get the right connection for the highspeed end--i think AVSIM must have changed the routing procedures--because i am getting NOWHERE there.

The internet is really starting to suck hard

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...