Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

tribute to 67 years of service

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

well i was at the airport and seen a old hawaiian dc-10 yesterday and thought i would make a retro leveld 767 so here it is.....hawaiian Airlines 67 years of service retro livery made from scratch by me....Smile

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Nice! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

WOW!!!!! Shocked
I guess you figured out how to add dirt now eh, I wish I had the Level-D 767, damnit, oh well, and what water are you using?

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

lol yeah i kinda stumbled on the dirt thing.lol i use GEpro, Mega city Hawaii, Lagos honolulu. it took me about three hours to do the paint and another 4 hours to figure out how to get it installed.....lol very fustrating day but a great finish....as for the leveld 767 i say get it i love it and allways fly it when i have a chance.....hey cheeks you have PM..... Wink

Pro Member Captain
walesdragon Captain

Shocked WOW! You did that yourself? Absolutely fantastic ... Cool

Pro Member Captain
Bran09 Captain

Wow! you improved alot from the united one you did great shots

P.S Me and Cheeks finished a Qantas paint but we don't know how to install it can you pm how Thanks!

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

like i told him that paint kit looked like a posky one and if so then you need a program called "convimx" to save it as bmp without bitmaps or when you try and load the a/c it will make your fs ctd so if you guys want you can email me the textures and i can put it into a easy install package and less stress for you....up to you guys.....
email
alahonu808@yahoo.com

Pro Member First Officer
Bartfs First Officer

Very nice paint!! Shocked

I really like the style of the letters Wink

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

thanks bartfs i couldnt find the font for the life of me so i had to photo shop it off a pic Shocked