SearchSearch 

I think..

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

I'm in love
Embarassed

I finally downloaded the FSX demo to test it on my system.
I was shocked to see that it ran at ultra high 😳 (20-25 fps)

Screens:

Planning on buying FSX, i guess 😛

6 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Forgot you came to FlyAway. I think Tailhook and all the other FS9 junkies will go mad.

Its like all the American Airlines VA pilots when FSDreamTeam decided to do Las Vegas and Geneva instead of Dallas. 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Censored! I want your computer!!!!!!! I run 10 on everything low. 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Forgot you came to FlyAway. I think Tailhook and all the other FS9 junkies will go mad.

Its like all the American Airlines VA pilots when FSDreamTeam decided to do Las Vegas and Geneva instead of Dallas. 😂

Let's just wait shall we? I'd like to see screenies of the default airports and then.. hear the stories of dropping fps once Bartfs has installed add-on airports etc.

BTW, why are FSDT doing Las Vegas? If they want to beat Aerosoft's they'll have to cancel all their other projects seeing that they're already behind schedule with pretty much everything else they've got in the pipeline.

Pro Member First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Let's just wait shall we? I'd like to see screenies of the default airports and then.. hear the stories of dropping fps once Bartfs has installed add-on airports etc.

I meant no offense. It was for the lulz.

Tailhook wrote:

Razgr1z912 wrote:

BTW, why are FSDT doing Las Vegas? If they want to beat Aerosoft's they'll have to cancel all their other projects seeing that they're already behind schedule with pretty much everything else they've got in the pipeline.

What? Link to Aerosoft's product page.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I didn't take it offensively at all Raz, I was just reminded that my FSX demo looked just like that but everything seems to change once you start adding stuff.

What do you mean by that? I know it's Mega Scenery but to my understanding it's a combined effort. Hmm.. maybe it's just a money laundering scheme 😛

Pro Member First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

I didn't take it offensively at all Raz, I was just reminded that my FSX demo looked just like that but everything seems to change once you start adding stuff.

What do you mean by that? I know it's Mega Scenery but to my understanding it's a combined effort. Hmm.. maybe it's just a money laundering scheme 😛

There doing the Airport (FSDT).